Home      I want to appeal?

Frequently Asked Questions

Okay, I want to appeal - what should I do?
You should speak to a criminal lawyer who is experienced in conducting appeals without delay so you can preserve your right to appeal within the necessary timeframe. Even though extensions of time may be granted if certain criteria are met, there is no guarantee that you will get one, and you must bring a formal Application in the appeal court - this entails additional time and expense.